Out of State Instrument Trial Policy
For out of state customers or customers too far away who wish to try out an instrument in our shop, we require the following.
First, you must email or fax us a copy of your driver's license and credit card - the physical cards, not just the numbers. Include in the email your phone number if it is not listed on your license. Also include which instrument you wish to try out, or a specific price range and the tone quality of the instrument you are looking for.
Once we have this information, we will prepare the instrument(s) for you. If you provide only a range and tone, this make take several days as we will need to find what fits your needs the closest. Once everything is ready, customer will pay both ways of the shipment (If he decides to return the instrument) and charge your card for the return shipping label. This step is not only to verify that your card is valid, but to ensure the instrument is returned safely. The shipping method we use for instruments over $10,000 should be next day Air(USPS) and under $10,000 should be USPS Priority mail. Please be aware that this charge can be quite expensive.
The rates for the insurance goes as follows:
1. $5 for instruments that are worth $500, each way (Send and return)
2. 10$ for instruments worth $1,000, each way.
3. $20 for instruments worth $2,000, each way.
4. $30 for instruments worth $7,500, each way.
5. $40 for instruments worth $9,900, each way.
6. $50 for instruments worth $10,000-$20,000, each way.
7. $100 for instruments worth $20,000-$50,000, each way.
Rules to follow:
1. Customer must pay shipping + insurance
2. If the instrument is bought we refund the shipping cost.
3. If customer decides to return the instrument, he(she) must return the instrument by the date that the shipping label has been stated, if not charges will apply.
4. If customer doesn’t purchase the instrument, he(she) will receive a pre-paid shipping label sent by us with the exact date that it must be dropped off to the USPS office.
Lastly, we typically allow the instrument to be out for one week from the time it arrives. Once you have tried out the instrument, if you are satisfied with it you may simply call us up to purchase it. At this time, the return label will be cancelled and the amount spent on it, will be credited toward your purchase. A receipt of purchase will be mailed to you. If you are not satisfied, simply repack the instrument exactly as you received it, attach the return label to the box, and
then drop it off at your local USPS office. At this time you may contact us again if you wish to try another.
Click here for our contact information. We look forward to working with you!